SqueegeeMcGeeSqueegeeMcGee

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Ninja Gayden Ninja Gayden

Look buddy, I don't like you, no one likes you, in fact, your parents would be better of if you just killed yourself.

Haha that was hilarious, loved this animation.

Tarboy Tarboy

Dude seriously, this turns my brains to jelly. Crazy inspiring. Makes me want to learn animation.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

One of the earliest games I played on Newgrounds. Well at least the first good one. I played this like an hour before we were leaving for a vacation, and the whole week I wanted to come back to play this game. Great music, epic, easy to learn. Seriously man, got me into the whole series. A bit hard though. 4 stars, and well deserving.

Corban, Dallas Corban, Dallas

Wow, that's incredible. Done in 29 minutes? It takes me nearly an hour to make a drawing of Toon Link. This is very well done, I've never even been to this place and I feel like I'm standing in it. Like your work a lot, keep it up.

EchoCharlieDelta responds:

Hey thanks a lot! I mainly aim to give the viewer an experience rather than just an image. If you go over my previous work you can see that the process to cut down the time for artwork takes a lot of practice and painting. It is hard to balance time and detail, but the general idea behind matte work is to use every possible avenue to cut down time to produce a decent artwork.

Rainbow Mikas Rear Rainbow Mikas Rear

OH FUCK ME THAT'S NICE

Elk's Deathwing Elk's Deathwing

Unbelievable. I've always wanted to get into Pixel Art and Spriting, but I've always been terrible. This inspires me to learn how to do it right. Your work is incredible, and congratulations on creating the best pixel art I've ever seen.